It’s nearly time for Horizons to get back on the water after what seems to have been a very long winter! We are hoping you all come out of hibernation and join us for another great season.
If you are new to Horizons and would like to Volunteer in 2019 give us a call on 01752 605800 and we’ll tell you all about the opportunities available to help both on and off the water.
For existing Volunteers there are few important events and some training opportunities coming up over the next couple of months that you might be interested in.
- Hawk and safetyboat Launch: Mon 18th March. Meet at Horizons for 10:00 (weather dependent)
- AGM: 4th April 2019 18:00 Royal Western Yacht Club: Full details and documents here
- Volunteers Briefing: 4th April 2019 19:00 RWYC: 2019 Volunteer Information
- Election of Volunteer Representative: To take place at the Volunteers Briefing
- MIND Mental Health Awareness Workshop (No.2) 4th April 09:30-13:00 at Horizons
- Sailability Awareness Course 17th April 10:00-16:00 at Horizons
- Sports Coach UK Safeguarding Workshop 15th May 18:00-21:00 Saltash Sailing Club
- On water training dates to follow
Please let us know if you want to attend any of the above, and don’t forget to let us know who you would like to nominate as your representative!
If you are an existing volunteer and are not receiving text messages but would like to, please get in touch.
See you all soon!