If you are a teaching professional, parent, youth organiser, Horizons’ supporter or anyone else involved in our activities, you may need access to our Policies, Procedures and Consent Forms.
These can all be obtained from our HQ in Richmond Walk but are included here for easy download and/or printing. You will save us money by printing your own!
These documents can be downloaded by simply clicking on the title. They will then appear in PDF format and you can print them if you need to.
You will need Adobe Reader to view or print these files. If you don’t have it yet, click here.
Policies and Procedures
- Memorandum and Articles
- Operational Procedures
- Recruitment Policy and Procedures
- Safeguarding Policy and Procedures
- Health and Safety Policy and Procedures
- Equality Policy and Procedures
- Risk Benefit Analysis
- Emergency Action Plan
Young Sailor/Cadet Forms
- Volunteer Information
- Code of Conduct
- Good Practice Guide for Instructors, Coaches and Volunteers
- Equal Opportunities Form
- Volunteer Application Form
- Volunteer Agreement
- Activity Booking Form
- Activity Monitoring Form
- Activity Permission Form
- Educational Trips Guide Book
- A Booklet for Teachers