We provide opportunities for young people to take part in sailing and powerboating which improves general wellbeing. Through our activities participants gain confidence, improve their problem solving skills, and learn to work as part of a team. This all helps to build their resilience and positive character attributes, whilst gaining transferable skills that improve the chances of success in their wider lives.
Our activities and the boats we use
- Sailing Club: Opportunity to sail regularly
- Schools Project: Sessions for Primary and Secondary school groups
- Accessible activities: Using our motorboat
- Sailing Courses: RYA courses delivered during the summer school holidays
- Horizons Sea School can provide RYA Courses to the public (subject to availability)
- We have a large fleet of Sailing Boats and some Power Boats